Sunday, April 4, 2010

No open doors please



One thing I dislike in my home is open doors. To me it's like one has left ones zipper down. I never thought of myself as OCD or picky to the point of annoying. But, this bothers me a lot. Mark and I went to his cousins for dinner and when we returned, Joe had left the cupboard door open. He was in his room. He had finished with the kitchen. Why does he leave the doors open? I have told him many times, "please close the doors when you are through," I shared this pet peeve of mine with my friend. She said she would come over and close the doors for me and then tell Joe a thing or two. It's about time for a phone call to Santee...

3 comments:

  1. I'll come over too and close the cupboard doors -- I don't like open doors either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting ready to read this and I thought it was going to say the earthquake swung them open. We all have pet peeves and for good reason too! The zipper analogy makes perfect sense to me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting around to catching up on blogs... did you see Sixth Sense where she turns around and ALL the cupboard doors are open... yeah, that's Chris, I kid you not, when I get up in the mornings at least three to five cupboards and drawers are open. I don't know what it is...

    ReplyDelete