Saturday, January 8, 2011

Once again, with gusto


After much thought and finally dealing with the 365 blog ending about a month early, I have decided to attempt another year long project. Project 52 was suggested and I think I rather like that idea. Once a week there will be a post and many pictures and thought could be put into it. Instead of rush, rush, post a pick, quick be clever with your words, try a new angel with the camera. The pressure got to me and I left it where it stood. Floating around in cyberspace. Don't get me wrong now, the self therapy was wonderful. I learned a lot about myself. Sometimes too much. I was encouraged and lifted up daily by comments left from friends. I liked that part the most. I will start 2 weeks late and may or may not catch up, this year it is about the process not the pressure. Come along if you wish, it could prove to be lots of fun. (new computer, no new photos)

1 comment:

  1. I like your attitude Pammie. You did more with P365 than most, you should be proud of the 11 months you completed. I know I am. But I know what you mean when you talk about the pressure, rush, clever, different angle talk. I'm glad it's over but so excited about P52. I'm happy to hear you'll give it a try! I miss you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete