Saturday, January 15, 2011

PRO crastinator


I am a self proclaimed procrastinator. I can find a great excuse NOT to do something very important at the drop of a hat. I didn't run out this time and hopefully I will not let it get this low again.
Since going back to work after the holidays, I have been more tired and less likely to get things done even when it is a necessity. I took Friday off in hopes of catching up on some sleep, chores and an improved mental state. It seems to have worked, I am full of energy and have finally taken down my 3 foot Christmas tree and it's 15 ornaments. One of my favorite things to do is cross things off a list. Even if it is only in my mind. Today I will attempt to finish up some sewing projects that were supposed to be presents. See what I mean about procrastinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment