Friday, June 11, 2010

The Mustang


Way back last summer when my church did some baptisms at the bay, while driving East ward, I spotted this cool looking car and I tried to snap a picture of it. Well, since we were all driving around 70 mph, it was not so easy. Today, at work while in the multipurpose room for our last sing-a-long with our friends from general ed, I looked out the window and saw this car. It is the same car from the freeway. I couldn't keep my attention on the singing or the children. My eyes would continually peer out the giant windows of the room. I finally just said to my co-worker, I have to take a picture of that car so I can get back to work. When I first learned how to drive and I got to use the car and I mean not the family station wagon, but the "car," I got to drive a 1967 Mustang. It was the same color as this one is and I had to get a closer look. Kinda cool when you see what they have done to this one.

1 comment: