Monday, March 29, 2010

Location, location, location






The 1st picture is from way up on top of this little hill where the "I do's" were said. The 2nd picture is of Mark after most of the formalities had taken place. It kind of sums up the day
...beautiful, tearful, contemplative, memorable.
I didn't get much sleep prior to the wedding day. I had too much on my mind, with lists and questions and chores and oh my so much to do. Mark kept making fun of me saying I needed to go to sleep. People would ask me a question and I would ramble on about something not even close to the answer they were looking for. I couldn't correct it. If I think about it now, it makes me sad. Amy and I did so many errands in 3 days and worked up at the ranch cleaning and setting out tables, plus the practicing and walking the hills, it has worn me out for 2 days. Now we weren't the only ones working. Matt's mom busted her butt as well as the Patton's who own the ranch.
Everyone pitched in to help, family, friends and guests. They cleaned up the site so fast. They stacked tables, chairs and even brought down the 100 chairs from up at the ceremony site...
The day was magical. I will keep it in my heart forever.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I loved reading this. I didn't want it to end. It happens so fast doesn't it? You spend what seems like a huge chunk of your life preparing for and then it's over in a blink.

    ReplyDelete