Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Going up


I originally took this picture because of the bulldog on the back of this guys shorts. It makes me think of Fresno State and the fact that I will be getting on a train headed for Fresno in 4 hours. Now that I look at the picture it reminds me that slides are not just for going down. That it's okay to look at the world in a different way. Maybe going up the slide will give me a new perspective.
I have had a to-do list all day. Dishes, laundry, pack, get the room ready for Matt. Have I done any of the list? Just the laundry. It is now 2:30 and I am playing on the computer. I need to finish packing, and get my stuff together for the train ride. I am excited and anxious all at the same time. It's like it wont happen if I ignore it. Once I get on the train there is no turning back. I hope we all do well on Amy's big day. I need to embrace the happiness of the day and let the tears come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment