Sunday, March 14, 2010

my boots

I found my wedding day boots....I can't believe I have boots....Amy and I went out over Christmas break to find some kind of Western shoe for me. We tried several different styles and I just got overwhelmed and felt like the walls were closing in on me, so we called it a day and left the store with nothing. Recently I had a spare 20 minutes and I was very near the store which sells such foot coverings so I ventured in by myself with no expectations. The sales people were very friendly and helpful, that put my anxiousness at a lower intensity level. I ended up buying boots with a round toe, something I was looking for from the beginning. I am over the top excited for the big day to arrive. I have booked hotel rooms and train tickets and now I am checking the list over and over...I have a few appointments left to do then I am off to be with my favorite girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment