Friday, March 19, 2010

Free to be in the sun


Today was a day of eye doctor appointments,

exchanging Joe's shoes and learning that being pretty really HURTS.

I have a secret...I am overly self conscious about a few flaws. One of those,

"it's right in front of every ones face, why are they not laughing out loud,"

kind of flaws.

Today I had one of those flaws RIPPED from my face. Through the brief pain, with tears falling out of my eyes and down my cheeks and onto the towel under my head, I was smiling, knowing that in a few quick minutes, I would be able to stand outside facing the sun with no worries. So now you know...I am not so confident after all.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I have the same flaws my love. I think you are pretty no matter what though... wax or no wax. =)

    ReplyDelete