Sunday, February 21, 2010

HOPE



A daily reminder, hanging in my truck for me to see. It reminds me that there is always HOPE. Hope for a new day, a new beginning, a second chance. Hope is a word that connects Amy and me. Every time I see it, I think of her. She is the new beginning. She is proof that maybe I did something right in my life. I take a breath and Hope for better choices.

I had a Chihuahua day today. Napped on the couch with the dogs. Watched the car race with my eyes closed. My favorite guy did well. A top 10 finish is always good in my book. I guess we can look at life like a car race.

Do your best, work as a team, take the blame, Hope you do
better next time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice "day of rest" I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this is nice. I know that hope you hang in your truck.

    ReplyDelete