Thursday, February 11, 2010

Party in the Hen House...



I am sure everyone is getting tired of the "little details" of the shower...blah blah blah. Right now it is most forward on my mind. Hoping to do a wonderful imitation of Martha Stewart on her best day in the craft room is my goal. I keep praying that everything will fall into place and be special for Amy. Most of us only do this once, and besides...I'm having a great time crafting and cooking and sewing. Oh so soon it will all be in the past and we will be on to new things to gab about. At the last shower I commented to my brother-in-law, who was the only male there except for a small child, that "he should get out quick, there are far too many hens in this house." He agreed and went outside to watch the super bowl on his patio. So here is to the last "hen party" for Amy before she is married. Have a cluck, cluck, cluckin' good time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not tired of hearing about it! And you are right, in a flash this part will be over so own it to the very end.

    ReplyDelete