Saturday, July 24, 2010

12 Hours of Sun



I went to two very different pool parties today. The first was all women, salad for lunch and some very irritating pool splashing. The second was the husbands friends from his softball playing days. Mostly fellas he went to school with. Such laughter and love despite the steady flow of adult beverages. I played ladder ball for the first time and enjoyed the game very much. I am so thankful the 12 hours of sun is now over and I can relax and drink my h2o in my own house.

4 comments:

  1. What is ladder ball?? Sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending the link! That looks like a really fun game! Kind of like horseshoe or toss across (remember that game??) Gonna have to try it out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, I think the annoying splashing came from one of my flesh and blood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ding, ding, ding...we have a winner. it's only fun for a short while. then after the 3rd time it was down right annoying. i used a bad word and then it was time i left. hate it when i lose it like that.

    ReplyDelete