Monday, July 12, 2010

The Mirror



On this day of renewed commitments, I decided to capture a picture of me. In the summer months, I rarely blow dry my hair. It starts out as a good idea then quickly proceeds into a futile attempt to get everything dry. When I was done, I had to go out to the front room and sit near the fan to cool off. What ever...

As I was looking in the mirror, I was rehearsing a speech I was going to give my son, (haggard prophet). In the midst of it all I realized that I should apply the words to myself. I was telling a friend today that I have too much free time and I have found out that I don't like spending time with me. I get itchy to do something but can't find it in me to do anything about it. Almost like sitting on a fence with bad stuff on one side and scary stuff on the other. Hoping not to fall on either side.

ps...this photo is for my igirl...xo

1 comment:

  1. Right when I think you are at the top of your writing and picture taking skills, you post something even better!!! I LOVE the pic of course... so proud. And this writing!! The whole thing with your title... perfection! I love you Pammie!!

    ReplyDelete