Saturday, July 3, 2010

Half way rant

Feet are Gross

Yeah! I am now all caught up with my pictures. I have been adding more and more each day trying to be clever with my photo selections. I could have just snapped random junk around the house you know, but I thought that would defeat the purpose of this blog. I am half way through the year and when I look back I see I have accumulated a stack of pictures. I hope there is a way to print it all up. It would be fun to see the different moods of a new blogger. Before I forget, I want to thank every one who has contributed to this blog. Please feel free to leave your name because I don't know that many anonymous people and this old brain of my will burst into flames if I think too hard.

1 comment:

  1. SOME feet are gross. These feet are pertty. Seriously Pam, what are we gonna do in January when the project is over? It feels like I have been taking pictures forever! I am so glad you have stuck to it. I can see the differences in your blogging and picture taking! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete