Sunday, July 18, 2010

Who Wants To Go Swimming?



So, let us take care of some business first. It was pointed out that the title on my blog was misspelled. It's July people, where have you been? I thank the Comedian who pointed it out. You were so kind and I really do appreciate it. With computers we really don't have any excuses right? And by Comedian, I mean that in a loving way because she cracks me up and her name begins the same letter.

Now, about this photo. It has been over 100 degrees for 3 days now. I finally got into the pool to help cool myself off. This is what the girls look like when you ask them if they want to go swimming. They run to sit by my husband and they pin their ears and even look away. As if they don't see me or hear me. I have to pick them up, walk outside and then we all step into the cooling h20 that is just waiting for us in the back yard. We float around for a few minutes. I let them out and when I call??? Yes, they come back and get in again.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I didn't notice the name change. I like it and I'm a loser. That pup is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete