Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Lined Up


Okay, here I go...confessions of a secret neatness freak. I put my sweetener in a sugar bowl. Because it (the bowl) needs a purpose and I like the greenness of it. So when I fill up the bowl, I make sure all of the packets are facing the same way. Do I do this because I want to or I have to. I could just as easily shoved them in there and walked away. Is it because I have the time? Or is it because I like it that way? If you look at my life it is full of UN-neatness. Is the stress of having everything perfect to stressful so I give up? Possibly. Maybe because I don't live alone that I know someone is going to mess up what I just did. And...there are some things that need repeating for every day living. IE: laundry, dishes and so on. So, I choose to believe that I like order and I have the time right now, so I will incorporate such practices from now on. Hopefully this will not lead to an unhealthy set of circumstances any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment