Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh Brother


My summer addiction is back and in full swing. The part that makes this a bad thing is not that the show is on TV 3 nights a week. It's because it is on the Internet 24/7. I do not watch and will not pay for the live feeds. But....I check this site multiple times a day. Probably because I have so much time off right now. Like all day every day. I read so much on this site that the shows that air on television are a yawn. I have one more site that feeds into my flaw of not being able to wait and it is an East coast feed of the live show on Thursday nights. 5 pm and I can see the show. I haven't gone there yet this season. Mostly because The Rat (husband, and it's the nick name he came into this marriage with) is playing online poker. Confession is over, and it's almost time to catch Showtime2...after dark with the house guests. I know, it's bad. But it's just getting good.

2 comments:

  1. This show has been mine, my hsuband and my best friends FAVE summer show since it started!! I absolutely love it. I bought the live feed one year and it was blacked out half the time so I have never done that again! We too watch Showtime After Dark. So who is your favorite house guest? I like Regan and I also like, DARE I SAY IT.....Rachel. I know, crazy..she is just so fun to watch! Brenden is so goo goo over her and I do not think she feels the same. Anyway...love the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Regan and Britney. I think they are playing well and with out a stron aliance. Sooo, Enzo reminds me of the banana man from last season. Rachel is a great player but personality wise she is abrasive. Brenden seems to be clueless. I like watching it change on a dime. Kind of like life sometimes.

    ReplyDelete