Tuesday, August 3, 2010

From The Top



I have a fun web site that I go to almost every day. See her over there on the right? Ya, that's her, The Pioneer Woman. She is a mom and lives on a ranch. She has great pictures and some very informative suggestions for photography. Today I tried one of her tips. I would have snapped the dogs but we all know what they do when they see my phone or the camera. My Joe was happy to oblige. By the way, I am enjoying drinking my Joe out of a favorite mug while reading every morning. Instead of driving, sipping quickly for the 10 minute drive it takes to get to work and out of a travel mug I loose the smells and relax feeling of it all. I must take some time in the fall for Joe at home.

2 comments:

  1. I went there and it's a very cool blog. I think I'm hooked!! =) Love the shot too! I'm a big fan of photos taken up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the picture. Whenever I try a close up..it doesn't look so good! I will have to go and check out Pioneer Woman :) You know some days I really have a hard time w/ what to post. I overthink it I think...paralysis of analysis. I gotta get past that!!!

    ReplyDelete