Friday, August 27, 2010

Circles and Squares



I was thinking, does this blog have to be of photos taken every day? Only pictures taken on a specific day can be posted for that day?. I think not. Maybe that is why I feel the pressure of this blog and the need to be sooo creative everyday. It pushes me beyond my clever quotient and therefore resulting in lame, less than interesting photos. On top of that, I have posted repeatedly, similar shots and changing the wording to try and spike some sort of interest. In an effort to bring some interest and uncommon sites for me, I am posting one of the Brush, Colorado laundry mat. The rows of circles and squares makes me smile and I mean that in a most loving way.

1 comment:

  1. Pammy - Every day is not necessary unless you want to. It's your blog. I just enjoy checking in on you - but I'm not checking every day so why should you have to post every day. Relax - no expectations from this girl. Love you.

    ReplyDelete