Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beef



Oh what a day. I forgot to take my morning meds and after church I went to lunch with 2 good friends. Little Chicken and a favorite lifer whom I haven't yet given a nic-name too. She has one on a friends blog, but she is not peas to my carrots so I do not want to pinch that name. I feel it is poor etiquette since it is a very personal name. I will however give her one when an idea sparks in my head. Anyway...after our yummy Italian lunch I promptly came home a had a nap. I was not tired at all, it was all of the carbs in my body with medication yet to be ingested. After quit some time I awoke and most of the day was gone. I cooked a flank steak on the grill tonight and it was very delish. Gotta head to bed early tonight to be up and ready for a the week a head of me. Church, by the way was wonderful today. I got a hug from B. It helped to reinforce God's love and that my friends is always nice.

1 comment:

  1. 2 things..when I saw the title of your post, the first thing that came to my mind was, "beef..its whats for dinner"! Ha ha rahdom I know, but that commercial just came to mind and number 2...the hug was equally awesome for me. Hugs rock!! I bragged to my Mom about you today, I think I said you were like the best quilter ever :)

    ReplyDelete