Thursday, September 30, 2010

BOOM...CRACK



Tonight we all went out for dinner. All of us from work. Okay, not all of us, but most of us, okay, not most, seven of us. We sat in the back of a large restaurant and laughed and joked and laughed so hard that we should have been kicked out. It was a crazy weird day at work with the booming thunder and cracking lightning. Kids were crying and every time there was a boom or a crack (tee he) every kid it seemed screamed. It was out of control. Eventually the office was full of cry babies and concerned mothers and frazzled office staff. I got soaked more times than I can count. Not really but every time I needed to leave the classroom, it was pouring. Big fat drops of H2o. It also was hot and humid amongst the rain. This picture is over my fence this morning on my way out to the truck. I was focused on the blue sky. Ha, fooled me.

2 comments:

  1. CRAZY weather! Hot HOT one day and thunder and rain another. It's like you live in Florida! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I love that I can come to your blog each day and see something new. Daily blogging is tough but as a reader, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete