Friday, October 1, 2010

GATOR



Upon arriving at my local grocery store, I spotted this creature and instantly thought of my friend igirl. She lives in Florida now and when I see a gator, I see her. I sent her this picture and told her that California kids pay to play with gators. I miss my igirl. It's been a few weeks and I can no longer pretend that she is out of town or too busy to see at church and other functions. I am thankful for the computer and fancy phones. It makes the pretending easier. That goes for Mr. and Mrs. Don't as well. Happy October everyone. Let Fall Begin...for crying out loud in a bucket...

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I miss my Pammie too. There is no ONE I know here in Florida that makes me laugh like you do. They removed the live feed off the church website so I can't even get a glimpse of you there! =( I must admit that I too feel the honeymoon wear off and I'm missing home and people more and more.

    ReplyDelete