Saturday, October 2, 2010

Warts and All



I promised myself that when I started this blogging thing that I would try and be as open and honest as I could be. I edit my posts not out of humility but concern for others. Others who read it, are in it, or adversely affected by it. You will never see a post on how I hate my kids...I don't but they read the blog and it would be like yelling at them in public. I wont do it.

So, when I went out to dinner with girls from work, I took a picture and this is what I got. I thought, great, I can't post that. It was supposed to be of all of us sitting at the table with lots of empty dishes. We went to a buffet. Then I thought, remember you said, warts and all for this blog. I like the effects of the moving camera don't you? Oh well, after 9 months of taking pictures with a phone I should know how this all works. When I was a kid the phone didn't even leave the kitchen, where your mom always was, to hear everything. Now I can take pictures with it in a restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a cool pic. It's mysterious... makes me imagine what it could be of. I like the flash back of a corded phone. So true! By the time I was a teenager tho, cordless had been invented and I had a phone in my room. I love reading your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete