Sunday, October 3, 2010

Top 5 Finish



I don't like my weekends any more. They are too short. I would like them to be 3 days long. By Friday, I am exhausted but push on after work to do some chores. Lately it has been grocery shopping. I try to sleep in on Saturday because it's my only day to do so. I'm up by 7 to get a good breakfast and start with some chores. I did laundry and picked up as well as throwing tons of junk mail and expired flyer's away. Putting things away, all the way back to where they belong takes most of the day. I now can see my table top and my side board buffet. Sundays are for church and NASCAR and more chores. All of the floors are free of pet hair and dust bunnies. Stove is clean and dishes are done and put away. Clean sheets on the bed. Tomorrow I get those bathrooms done. I'm pooped. But, back to the race cars...My favorite guy, Smoke, aka, Tony Stewart, lead most of the laps today and finished 4Th. He didn't move in the points standing. Disappointing for such an awesome race today. If you don't get the thrill of turning left for 3 hours, I'm sorry. But it makes me smile and I love it when my guy does well.

1 comment:

  1. Nascar has always fascinated me. Many of my friends watch it faithfully on Sundays...I will have to check it out one Sunday!

    ReplyDelete