Thursday, October 7, 2010

Peter Rabbit


First Thursday of the month and here we are tying quilts. Someone donated a large amount of quality fabric to the ministry and some of the ladies got right on the task of sewing some quilt tops. This is a Peter Rabbit design. We have one in blues too. There were only 9 of us this time but we managed to tie 4 quilts and sew bindings on and organize the parts and pieces for the craft day at church next weekend. I so enjoy this group of women and the hands on work we do.

3 comments:

  1. I so love the work you do...I wish I could quilt like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to come and pray with us any time. 1st Thursday of the month. Oh and we will have one set up at the church hall for ladies craft day on the 16th of October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it when you take pictures of quilt night. I can see my momma's hands. =)

    ReplyDelete