Sunday, October 17, 2010

Grow Old With Me



I have been away. Overwhelmed by life and tasks at hand. I will attempt to update this blog and then keep on track until the end of the year. I wont go away forever but maybe in the future I will post at least once a week.

So, the last post was on my anniversary. 28 years with the same man. We have beaten the odds and are in a new place in our relationship. Because of the events over the past 2 years, we have had to redefine who we are. I am happy to say that we are still friends and we have a deeper understanding of each other. I love him and he loves me. Do we need more? Quit possibly, but for now this works. When I think of our vows over 2 decades ago, I am amazed that one line is oh so true. "Grow old with me." That my friends is here and now. I don't feel old until Friday. But other than that, I'm holding steady.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed you! Happy anniversary! 28 years is something to be proud of for sure. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete