Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boiling A Bird



I have been watching a new program, (for me anyway), called. Mad Hungry. The host is an employee of Martha Stewart and I have seen her do cooking segments on Martha's show. She is an editor for a cooking magazine I think. But enough of the useless and inaccurate information. I saw her show the other day and she just boiled a whole chicken and then made 3 different things with it. I found my little bird for $3.20 and thought "SCORE." I love chicken, my husband only likes the wings and drums...I thought I could boil this girl up and shred the meat and have chicken every day for lunch at work and that way get my fix for fowl. I have been up since 4:40 am and have an enormous amount of energy. I think my new job is getting me in condition to go 100 miles an hour for a good part of the morning. We will see what happens when the outside temperature goes up and I hit the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment