Monday, January 25, 2010

Legacy



I heard the word legacy today and it made me think about what my children think of me and what have I taught them. I think of my own mother and feel a sense of strength, creativity, joy and leadership. I want to pass that to my own kids as well as future generations. My hope is that they know I would sacrifice my everything for them. I want them to feel loved and nurtured and that I am a safe place to turn. No matter what. This is my mom on her 77th birthday...(the picture was taken in Nov. of '09)
Legacy...it's a powerful, thought provoking word.

2 comments:

  1. LEGACY.... We should all ponder this one. Thanks Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I struggled with this but after some thought I realized that God allows everyone to have a legacy regardless of who it's passed to or lack there of. See the who is not what's important... it's the legacy and God is asking me to live a legacy for Him.

    ReplyDelete