Thursday, January 7, 2010

Running out of Time

Tonight was the re-start of my Thursdays with Rev-Roo...it is almost like a micro mini life group...attendance ranges from 2-3 sometimes the chef brings in a yummy desert. Well, tonight we watched the movie UP. Interesting, funny, cute and I will be scratching it off of my list of movies to see in 2010. As I was saying my good-byes in the kitchen, a voice from the closest bedroom says..."you have to go home now"...knowing that I still needed to post my blog entry for tonight. Then out on the driveway, I get a text from a friend wondering where today's post is....so on the way out to the main road, I snapped a quick shot of the clock on my radio dial in the truck. Posting via mobile phone...just call me a tech geek...NOT...until, tomorrow

running out of time...

3 comments:

  1. WHEW! You made it! Love the time showing there! Hey... is this posted mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe all of our fav peeps are in this day! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I found you and your posts...you are very good at this picture thingy...and your writing is pretty impressive!! Keep it UP! oh yea, that wasn't your favorite movie of all time...I'm with ya! - KB

    ReplyDelete