Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Turn your card!"


I have spent the last two days, all day, with my little guy in 1st grade. My usual time is about an hour. Well...they are very busy little people and along with listening to the teacher and attempting to keep up with their daily work, they have to keep their behavior in check as well. I was pondering a way to put this chart in use with the people I meet during the day. People that cut me off on my short 3 mile ride to work. People who don't push in their chairs before they leave the lounge. (lounge, doesn't that sound like we have a seedy night club at work?) People who enter a room talking. And by people I mean GROWN UPS. So back to the chart. As of 11:00 this morning all students are on green. If by chance you see me around town and I am pointing and shouting "Turn your card to RED Mister!" you will know that I'm having a bad day...

2 comments:

  1. I'll do my best to be a green card in your life. If I ever get a yellow, let me know. I don't want to be red.

    ReplyDelete