Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life Group saves the day


Every other Wednesday night I travel to a friends house to meet with a group of friends for our Life Group. We are all believers in Jesus Christ and that He died for our sins. There is something so comforting in knowing that. No matter what subject comes up, we can laugh or cry or ponder and we can disagree and be righteous or irreverent. We care about each other and tonight that was exactly what I needed. Someone to openly care. I smiled all the way home for the 4.5 minutes. Did I mention that we have great food? This is bread pudding with cool whip. Yummm!


My heart is full.


Love you Group.

4 comments:

  1. Did ya have to explain why you were taking a picture? I love LOVE my LG's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did explain and I always get excited and I want every one to do one...no body gets it but us I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared the beauty of LG!! Love it and love my LG's too!!! Rev Roo

    ReplyDelete